『Etterna Explosion Excitepack』

On lunes, 21 de octubre de 2019 Add Comments

This time it has been released Etterna Explosion Excitepack, organized by stepdwi.Now with much less time but I have several songs, I don't know when I take it out, maybe ask someone for help to put everything together in a pack. What I set out to do is make a pack with all the songs of the LLS. Waiting for all to come out I already have about 80 songs ready. I am also doing anime, the levels are average. They are not difficult. Already if others want it will make it more difficult. If I had a better level I would do the Asian level. I also have no place to host the files, while I have it on USB backup. On this occasion they asked me to contribute some songs and I have donated 17 songs which I thought was the best for their pack. My sister also has her songs ready, better upload them I think before it accumulates. I hope you can.


My contribution:



Thanks for your visit. More details here


Añadir Comentario

Copyright © 2014 MsMely-DWI | Stepmania