EDMSPACK The best Kawaiiii Anime pack

On miércoles, 28 de enero de 2015 Add Comments



Site: EDMSPACK
Author: Steven

My passion:

Stepmania, Anime !


My competence on create simfile: 

Very good :)


Why i create Edmspack ?

Its a pretty big question…

Edmspack.. 

Edms pack is the first name the pack receive at first time.

I have create a lot of bad simfile before edms a1 before to start this kawaii paku (pack) :3

I have create this pack because my ‘‘Stepfile style” is unique.. (And i continue to upgrade that all the time x))

You dont see that in other simfile..

And i love HD video quality.. and not all pack offer that..

I have created this pack for you and for me :3

I put all advantage i think you need to have for a pack in Stepmania (A lot of  choice in the quality , fast download, preview, download video, audio…)

and the most good point.. Its free

Enjoy ! :)


What’s my actif online profile name?

Theknight


==================================================================================



Añadir Comentario

Copyright © 2014 MsMely-DWI | Stepmania